Giving Teal A Chance


There's a color from the Atomic Era that started standing out to me, recently.  Teal (or turquoise...shades within that color family)!

And I've decided to give teal a chance.

My kitchen is a cute Atomic blue, cherry red and white with chrome trim.

But my basement retreat I hope to transform into a softer 1950's color scheme.
Pink, Teal and Cream (with maybe a lavender velveteen thrown in there).

I plan on trying teal with a lamp for my workstation.  

So, off I went to Aunt Katie's Attic (no, I'm not getting paid to advertise for them, but it is my asylum, currently.  I go there to unwind.) but I did not find what I was looking for.  

Ebay didn't yield anything I really loved, or they were too expensive.

I am browsing Etsy right now, but again, price is an issue.

Teal is popular at Target in their teen line.  I may settle for that, but I want a gloriously large lamp, not a desk lamp.

There's Goodwill.  I could try there.

Otherwise, I could repurpose.  Do they make teal spray paint?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...